Sunday, June 26, 2011

Into Vermont!

Our first moose!
As we are staying at yet another house with a kind couple, I have internet access once again. We crossed into Vermont today, and we were greeted with a huge mud pit. Nearly the entire trail was mud, mud puddles, and streams. I am sore just from balancing trying to cross the trail without soaking myself. My shoes are no longer their original color...they are simply brown. On a more positive note, we saw a moose just a few hours into Vermont!! She was blocking the trail and we couldn't get past her. Since I have this luxury, I thought I would post a few pictures for you to enjoy!

Snickers-the staple hiker food
Sunfish Glacier Pond

Dover Oak!

New shoes vs old shoes

My 22nd birthday!

Rob gave Daniel a mohawk

No comments:

Post a Comment