Thursday, August 11, 2011

Katahdin-Check!

Wow. Today was incredible. After successfully completing the half-gallon ice cream challenge two nights ago, Budha's dad and Butter's parents met us at the Birches, and we started our hike around 6:45 this morning. The weather was cloudy, but at times throughout the day, we saw several great views and blue sky. The climb up Katahdin was difficult but very amazing. I mean seriously amazing. I couldn't have asked for a better experience to finish up Maine. Now I have a week off for family vacation and a wedding. Then its back to Virginia. Now I'm pumped to finish the rest of my hike!

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! This is Connor from Ohio. I don't know if you guys remember me, but I hiked with you all in mid May. That was so much fun, I'm so glad to hear you are still hiking!!

    ReplyDelete